Thursday, May 2, 2013

Sketchbook Thursdays

This post is about that awesome sketch you cannot wait to turn into a painting or illustration that just does not quite turn out. I know it's not good to talk about the failures but we all have them and this one had been making me rip my hair out. Perhaps I am tired and can't quite get there as I've been burning the candle at both ends this week.
Here she is, the sketch that just won't translate. If you have any advice on how to cure this one please don't hesitate. They say that some mistakes are inspiration for greater things. I hope that is the case here.
Pls check my new Etsy store for more Mothers Day art for sale this weekend!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheLadyAgnesShoppe





I just don't love the way this is is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment