Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I'm on the Moyo Directory!

As some of my fellow Make Art That Sells alumni, I have decided to join the Moyo Directory!
This is a brand new website for you all surface designers wanting to get noticed (me included) and showcase your talent. For those of you that don't have websites yet this is a great way to get noticed. You just upload work quickly and set up a profile into a template. I'm still working on customizing my profile to be just the way I want but I'm almost there. One of my goals this year is to get my work out there, noticed and get a steady stream of clients coming in as well as connecting to my fellow designers. I haven't yet seen a website connecting all of us pattern geeks together, so share the love!
This profile took no time to put together


No comments:

Post a Comment